Girasole solutions is a company that customizes, installs and maintains bedework calendar sites and provides general web and systems services.
these widget options were recently added to the urlbuilder in Bedework 3.7 and bedework 3.8:
Show description in listing? (default: false)
Limit the number of events listed? (default: false)
(if limiting) limit to ___ (default: 5)
The first production release of bedework 3.8 is now available for download at http://www.jasig.org/bedework/download/bedework-3.8.
Among the highlights:
- in the public client, a theme setting that produces an explorer view of the calendars for navigation
- Also in the public client, a New, simplified theme (using the new calendar explorer menu) providing easier integration with an organization's web design.
- Improved processing of subscriptions to external calendars
Bedework 3.7, a few months into its existence, is the release of choice. It runs in a smaller memory footprint and is quite stable. for those using Bedework for public events, there are few functional differences. for those using bedework for personal calendaring, and in particular, for scheduling, there's a lot to look at: http://www.jasig.org/bedework/download/bedework-3.7
We've joined the affiliate program at jasig. Jasig is the organization that houses and sponsors bedework. Affiliates financially support jasig. In return, jasig lists affiliates on their web site.
Among the services available from Girasole solutions:
- installation, including integration and styling
- site calendar configuration
- training for calendar managers
- per incident or annual service contracts